Get around Windows faster with touchscreen or touchpad gestures. Here are some basic gestures to get started:
- Tap to select an item.
- Tap and hold to right-click an item.
- Tap and drag to move an item across your screen.
Swipe to get information you need quickly. To swipe, quickly slide your finger across the screen.
- Swipe in from the right side of your screen to open action center.
- Swipe in from the left to view all your open apps in task view.
- Swipe in from the top to view a full-screened app's title bar.
- Swipe in from the bottom to view the task bar in full-screened apps.
Your screen resolution needs to be at least 1024 x 768 to have multiple windows and apps on your screen at the same time. To check your resolution, select the Start button, select Settings > System , and then select Display .