To uninstall Crystal Reports, follow these steps:
1. Remove Crystal Reports using Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features in Control Panel.
2. In Windows Explorer, delete all Crystal Reports program folders. A typical path is \Program Files\Crystal Decisions.
Note: If you are uninstalling Crystal Reports 7.x or earlier versions, continue with step 3 through step 6.
3. Locate the following files in \Crystal\Utilities on the Microsoft Dynamics SL DVD:
4. Open the self-extracting file that is appropriate for the version of Crystal Reports to be removed.
Example: If the 32-bit version of Crystal Reports is installed, uSCR6_32.exe is the correct file to open.
5. Follow the instructions in the Install.txt file that is included in the self-extracting file.
6. Verify that Crystal Reports is completely removed from the server and workstation hard disks by searching in Windows Explorer for the following files:
Note: Possible cleanup of the registry keys might be needed. Contact your system administrator for assistance with this task.