You receive the following error message after you restore a SQL Server 2008 32-Bit Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 database to a SQL Server 2008 64-Bit instance and try to run any report:
Execution of user code in the .NET Framework is disabled. Enable "clr enabled" configuration option.
This error is generated because the CLR assembly is not enabled during the restore.
To enable the CLR assembly, follow these steps:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Connect to the POS 2009 instance you are using.
- Right click on the database and click New Query.
- Paste the following SQL statement into the New Query window:and run the following script:
EXEC sp_configure 'clr enabled', 1; RECONFIGURE WITH OVERRIDE;
- Press F5 to run the SQL Statement.