About this update
- All previously released hotfixes for Host Integration Server 2009
- All the fixes that are included in Cumulative update package 1 (CU1), Cumulative update package 2 (CU2), Cumulative update package 3 (CU3), Cumulative update package 4 (CU4), Cumulative update package 5 (CU5), and Cumulative update package 6 (CU6) for Host Integration Server 2009
- Some hotfixes for Host Integration Server 2010
- Some additional improvements
- One cumulative hotfix package includes all the product component packages. However, the cumulative update package updates only those features that are installed on the system.
- We recommend that you test these hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new fix release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included in the previous Host Integration Server 2009 fix release.
- We recommend that you consider applying the most recent fix release that contains this hotfix.
- This cumulative update does not contain fixes for Microsoft Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO). Therefore, this update does not apply to stand-alone SSO servers.
Hotfixes that are included in the Cumulative Update
|KB article number||Description|
|2729431||FIX: A 32-bit Transaction Integrator or BizTalk Adapter for Host Applications application may fail when the application is run on a 64-bit version of Host Integration Server 2010|
How to obtain the cumulative update
If the cumulative update is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the cumulative update package.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you may have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific cumulative update package. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, contact Microsoft Customer Services and Support.
Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the cumulative update is available. If you do not see a certain language, no cumulative update package is available for that language.