This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability by allowing more time for devices to recover from connected standby mode.
- Addressed issue affecting some devices with Bitlocker enabled that didn’t start up to the BitLocker password entry screen.
- Addressed issue with MouseUp and MouseDown events not working correctly when using a scroll bar in an Inline Frame (IFrame).
- Addressed issue that delays the display of content when resizing the Internet Explorer 11 browser window.
- Addressed issue with special keys and mouse clicks that don’t work on devices when Remote Assistance is in session.
- Addressed issue with rendering multi-pixel points in Web Graphics Library (WebGL).
- Addressed additional issues with certain devices that can’t transition from connected standby to sleep mode, updates not installing, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Authentication Methods, Microsoft Graphics Component, and Kernel Mode Blacklist.
For more info about the security updates and a complete list of affected files, see KB3176493.