Additionally, if you click the More Info button, you receive the following message:
- Log in to Microsoft Dynamics GP as sa user.
- On the Tools menu, click
Setup, and then click User.
- Click the Lookup button next to User ID and select the appropriate user.
- In the password fields, enter a new password.
- Click Save.
- Log into SQL Management Studio and expand the Security folder in ‘Object Explorer’
- Expand the Logins folder.
- Right click on the appropriate Login and go to ‘Properties’
- Remove the passwords from both password fields.
- Click OK.
Article ID: 850997 - Last Review: 12 Sep 2011 - Revision: 1