- On the workstation where the error occurs, locate the Dex.ini file.
- In Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and in later versions, the Dex.ini file is located in the Data folder in the folder where the Microsoft Dynamics GP client is installed.
- In Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 and in earlier versions, the Dex.ini file is located in the folder where the Microsoft Dynamics GP client is installed.
- Right-click the Dex.ini file, and then click Open.
- If the following lines are missing, type the following lines at the bottom of the file:
- On the File menu, click Save, and then click Exit.
- Restart the computer.
- In Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, or in SQL Server Enterprise Manager, increase the size of the tempdb setting.
- Increase the size of the free space that is available on the hard disk drives where the SQL Server data files are stored.
Article ID: 857827 - Last Review: 30 Dec 2014 - Revision: 1