Notes from the Manufacturing Order Entry screen do not appear on the Manufacturing Order Traveler report.
The original Traveler report does not have the Manufacturing OrderNotes attached to it. To print the Manufacturing Order Notes on the Traveler report:
1.Open the report in Report Writer.
2.On the Report Definition window, select the Tables button.
3. Select the Manufacture Order Master and clickthe New button.
4. Select MFG_Notes and select OK.
5. In the Tables window, you should see the MFG_Notes table.
6. Close the Report Table Relationships window.
7. Go to the Layout window of the report.
8. Expand the Body section of the report to make room for the Notes.
9. From the drop-down list on the left hand side, select the MFG_Notes table.
10. Drag and drop the Note Text field onto the Body section of the report.
11. Save your changes and go back into eEnterprise.
12. Give yourself access to the modified report.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID:31381
Article ID: 860265 - Last Review: 15 Jul 2011 - Revision: 1