Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and Dynamics GP 9.0:
- Open Add or Remove Programs and repair Microsoft Office.
Note You may be prompted to insert your product CD.
- This repairs VBA.
- Restart the computer after the repair finishes.
- Then try to import your package file again.
Microsoft Business Solutions – Great Plains 8.0:
- Reinstall VBA on the computer.
- You can find the installation on the Microsoft Business Solutions CD 1 under AdProd\VBA6 folder.
- You must be logged in as administrator
- Run the Setup.exe file that is found in the Adprod\VBA6 folder.
- Restart the computer after the installation is completed.
- Then try to import your .package file again.
Article ID: 861062 - Last Review: 15 Jul 2011 - Revision: 1