- When you click the Queries menu in Health and Activity Tracking (HAT), you may receive an error message that is similar to the following:There is an error in XML document (0,0)
- The HAT error message dialog box gives no information about the invalid file.
- HAT does not release the reference to the invalid file.
- When you double-click a .trq file in the saved queries folder that is not a valid XML file, the following problems occur:
- The error message dialog box does not have an error symbol.
- The error message dialog box does not have the Health and Activity Tracking title.
Article ID: 870956 - Last Review: 10 Sep 2008 - Revision: 1