1. The Building Block in the FRx Catalog of Reports is corrupt. See
2. Network Security may be blocking the user. See
3. The Ledger ID is incorrect in the Column Layout. See
4. Occurs opening an FRx report in DrillDown Viewer. See
5. Occurs when adding ODBC information in FRx Company Information - System Specific Information. The Company Code in FRx is not exactly the same as the Company ID in Microsoft Dynamics SL or Microsoft Business Solutions - Solomon. See
6. Information for the SUBACCOUNT Field Type in Shared Information Flexkey Definition (21.320) is missing or incorrect. See
7. Occurs when generating a multiple link consolidated report with a Detail Level of Financial & Transaction. See
8. Occurs when indexes have not been rebuilt. See
Resolution 3574 - Edit the FRx Column Layout to select the default or correct Ledger ID.
1. Access the Column Layout for the report.
2. In the Actual/Budget field, use the F3 key to select the appropriate Ledger ID.
3. Save the Column.
4. Generate the report.
Resolution 4045 - Verify that the index for each company has been rebuilt.
Note - Each company that is in a consolidated report will have to be accessed to build the index prior to running the report. To ensure that the index for each company will be rebuilt, select the option for Automatic GL Index rebuild.
1. In FRx access the Admin - System Preferences menu.
2. Select the Automatic GL Index rebuild option .
3. Close screen to save the change.
Resolution 7508 - Choose Financial Report & Account Detail option from FRx - Catalog of Reports - Report Type.
1. Launch FRx and access Catalog of Reports.
2. From Report Type select Financial Report & Account Detail.
3. If necessary modify the Row Format or Column Layout.
4. Generate the report.
Resolution 8579 - Set up Shared Information Flexkey Definitions (21.320.00) in the database.
1. Access Shared Information Flexkey Definition.
2. Set up the physical structure of the flexkey identification codes.
3. Access Shared Information Flexkey Table Maintenance.
4. Set up the possible value options for each flexkey segment requiring validation.
Resolution 12024 - Check Network Security.
If the workstation can access FRx while the user is logged in as Sysadmin or Supervisor but receives an error logging in as an individual, the Network Security may be blocking the user.
Resolution 22658 - Verify that the case of the letters in the Company Code in FRx exactly matches the Company ID in Solomon IV.
1. In FRx, select Company | Information.
2. Verify that the Company Code is exactly the same as the Company ID in Solomon IV, including the case of the letters.
Resolution 24153 - Correct the Format Mask in FRx - Row Format.
1. Access FRx - Row Formats.
2. Select the affected Row Format and correct the Format Mask as appropriate.
3. Refer to the Amount Formats Overview Table found in the FRx User Guide for Format Mask examples.
Resolution 27257 - Recreate the Building Block using Copy/Paste from a correct report into a New Building Block in FRx Catalog of Reports.
1. Access FRx. Determine which Building Block needs to be recreated by running a different report that uses the same Row and another report that uses the same Column. The report that fails has the corrupt Building Block.
2. To recreate the new Building Block:
a. Access Catalog of Reports.
b. Select the correct report, and under Building Blocks, use Copy, Close.
c. Access Catalog of Reports.
d. Click New and Paste.
e. Save the Building Block giving it an unique name.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID:111838
Article ID: 871289 - Last Review: 24 Jul 2011 - Revision: 1