- Verify that all the workstations have the same version of Human Resources installed. To determine the version, click About Microsoft Dynamics GP on the Help menu.
- If a workstation does not have the same version, install the service pack for the correct version.
- Make sure that all users are logged off from Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- In SQL Query Analyzer, run the following script against the DYNAMICS database.Note This script removes any occurrences of the VERSIONSTRING_I that reference Human Resources.
DELETE SYVM1000 WHERE PRODID=414
- Start Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Note After you log on to Microsoft Dynamics GP, the records in the SYVM1000 table are re-created. Therefore, you should not receive the error message.
Article ID: 872002 - Last Review: 14 Jul 2012 - Revision: 1