The activity model does not conform to the system associated with this design manager.
Scenarios when you may notice this bugYou may notice this bug during design time or during run time.
Design timeIf the following conditions are true, you receive the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section:
- An activity model has been saved to the system without defining default step parameters.
- The system-provided default step parameters use data types where <empty> is not valid.
- You load the activity model back from the system and save the activity model to a file. Then, you try to call the LoadActivityModelFromFile method on that file.
Run timeIf the following conditions are true, you may receive an error message:
- An activity model does not define default step parameters. Instead, the activity model uses the system-provided default step parameters.
- No activation message is used at run time. Instead, the system-provided defaults become the activation message.
- The activation message uses data types where <empty> is not valid.
The XML document has failed validation.
Article ID: 873003 - Last Review: 10 Sep 2008 - Revision: 1