Steps to reproduce the problem
- In BizTalk Server 20004, create an orchestration that uses a one-way request/response port, and then publish the orchestration as a Web service.
- Disable the receive location. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004, and then click BizTalk Server Administration.
- In the BizTalk Administration console, expand the
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 (local) node, and then click
- Right-click your receive location, and then click
- Send a message from the Web service client to the Web service.
The messages that are sent to the receive location are not suspended. The Web Service client receives a successful HTTP status code.
Article ID: 873232 - Last Review: 24 Mar 2009 - Revision: 1