Error - 'User is not assigned to any PDK companies' occurs when logging into PS Time and Expense.
1. User is not from PDK
2. User is not assigned to groups
3. DSNs are incorrect
1. Delete and re-add the user to the eBusiness Desk Administration, by going to Tools-Add New Users.
Confirm that they are added from PDK and not eEnterprise/Dynamics.
Make sure user is assigned to PS Time group, PS Expense group, or both.
2. Update the DSNs in eBusiness Desk Administration by going to Tools-Update DSN.
3. Check the ODBC setup in Start-Settings-Control Panel-Administrative Tools(ODBC).
4. Look at the GPDS.cat file located in
C:/Program Files/Great Plains/eBusiness/eBusiness Desk/Bin/GPDS.cat. It should look like this.
Fndpsdell03 is the server name, sa is the username and 8559>jj92ejS is the password encrypted.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID:27141
Article ID: 874219 - Last Review: 4 Jan 2015 - Revision: 1