- Remove either the dynamic one-way port or the dynamic solicit-response port that was created before the MSMQT was registered.
- Re-create the dynamic one-way port or the dynamic solicit-response port.
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Before you register the MSMQT adapter, add either a dynamic one-way send port or a dynamic solicit-response send port.
- Enlist and then start the dynamic send port. Notice that no error is reported in the event log.
- Stop and then unenlist the dynamic send port.
- Register the MSMQT adapter in BizTalk Server Administration.
- Enlist the dynamic send port. The error message is reported in the event log.
Managing Send Ports and Send Port Groups
Article ID: 884977 - Last Review: 10 Sep 2008 - Revision: 1