Warning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following subkey:HKEY_CURRRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\BizTalk Server\3.0
- If there is a Tracking subkey, go to step 6.
- To create a Tracking subkey, point to New on the Edit menu, and then click Key.
- Type Tracking, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following subkey:HKEY_CURRRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\BizTalk Server\3.0\Tracking
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type ConnectionTimeout, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click ConnectionTimeout, and then click Modify.
- In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, click Decimal, and then type the value in seconds that you want to set for the query timeout value.
- On the File menu, click Exit.
For more information about Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 and the BizTalk HAT tool, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 884979 - Last Review: 10 Sep 2008 - Revision: 1