- Quit Digital Image Pro 10.
- Click Start, click Run, type the following, and then click OK:drive:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_126.96.36.199_x-ww_712befd8In this example, drive is the hard disk where Windows is installed.
Note To verify that this file is the correct version, follow these steps:
- Right-click the Gdiplus.dll file, and then click Properties.
- On the Version tab, verify that the file version is 5.1.3101.0.
- Right-click the Gdiplus.dll file, and then click Copy.
- Click Start, click Run, type the path of the Digital Image Pro 10 folder, and then click OK. The following is the default path of the Digital Image Pro 10 folder: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Digital Image 10Note You must include quotation marks when you type this path in the Open box--for example, type "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Digital Image 10".
- On the Edit menu, click Paste.
Article ID: 885379 - Last Review: 14 Feb 2017 - Revision: 1