Note This article refers to printers that cannot automatically turn the paper over so that they can print on the back of the paper.
- Start Publisher 2003, and then open your booklet.
- If the status bar is not displayed, click Status Bar on the View menu.
- On the status bar, click the page that you want to print, such as page 1.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- In the Print dialog box, click Current page under Print range, and then click OK.
- Click No to the following message:
- After the page prints, remove it from the printer, and then reinsert the page so that the printer can print on the back of the page. For example, reinsert the page with the printed side facedown.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to print the back of the page.
Article ID: 886953 - Last Review: 13 Sep 2008 - Revision: 1