There are two or more jobs named 'Backup BizTalk Server'. Specify @job_id instead of @job_name to uniquely identify the job.
SQL script file: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004\Schema\BTS_Administration_Logic.sql"
SQL command batch: "BEGIN TRANSACTION
DECLARE @JobID BINARY(16)
If you click Retry on the dialog box, you receive the error message again. If you click Cancel on the dialog box, the BizTalk Server 2004 Configuration Wizard rolls back your configuration.
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- A previous BizTalk Server configuration has created SQL Server Agent jobs on the computer that is running SQL Server that you point the Configuration Wizard to.
- The name of the computer that is running SQL Server was changed after the original SQL Server Agent jobs were created.
- Rename the computer that is running SQL Server back to the original name.
- Delete the SQL Server Agent jobs that were created by the BizTalk Server 2004 Configuration Wizard.
- Rename the computer that is running SQL Server to the new name.
- Run the BizTalk Server 2004 Configuration Wizard.
Article ID: 887077 - Last Review: 24 Mar 2009 - Revision: 1