Novice: Requires knowledge of the user interface on single-user computers.
This article applies to a Microsoft Office Access database (.mdb and .accdb) and a Microsoft Office Access project (.adp).
- Your report is grouped on multiple fields.
- In the Group On group property list, you selected Each Value.
- In the Group Footer group property list, you selected Yes.
- You have calculations in the group footer.
- Change the Group On group property to
Interval for one of the field groups.
- Change the Group Footer group property to
No for one of the field groups.
- Remove the calculations from the group footer.
Article ID: 888635 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2