Please check the working directory in the client configuration.
- You use the Add User Wizard to create a user account.
- The Allow logon to Terminal Server option is selected on the Connection Access page of the Add User Wizard.
- The Start the following program at logon option is enabled.
- Mmc.exe MySBSConsole.msc is entered in the Program file name area.
- %allusersprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\BackOffice\Management\ is entered in the Start in area.
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Right-click the affected user, and then click Properties.
- Click the Environment tab.
- Click to clear the Start the following program at logon check box, and then click OK.
Article ID: 888820 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 4