Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, click Search, and then click All files and folders.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type officeav.dll.
- In the Look in box, click Local Hard Drives.
- Click Search. When the search result is displayed in the right pane, note the path of the Officeav.dll file.
- Locate the Officeav.dll file, right-click officeav.dll, and then click Rename.
- Type officeav.old, and then press ENTER.
- Restart your computer.
Article ID: 891986 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 3