To work around this issue, restart your computer in Safe Mode. To restart your computer in Safe Mode, press F8 when the computer starts. Then, when the computer is in Safe Mode, add the System Pages entry to the following registry subkey:
- Log on by using an account that has administrative credentials.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD value.
- Type SystemPages, and then press ENTER.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- Click Decimal, type 31000, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 893712 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 4