If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is required.
You must restart your computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement information
This hotfix does not replace any other hotfixes.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time tool in Control Panel.
Date Time Version Size File name
02-Mar-2005 03:12 3.0.6107.0 684,544 Btsxmltools.dll
02-Mar-2005 08:13 3.0.6107.0 221,184 Microsoft.biztalk.artifactbrowser.dll
02-Mar-2005 08:13 3.0.6107.0 274,432 Microsoft.biztalk.basefunctoids.dll
02-Mar-2005 08:13 3.0.6107.0 45,056 Microsoft.biztalk.crossreferencing.dll
02-Mar-2005 08:13 3.0.6107.0 40,960 Microsoft.biztalk.crossreferencingfunctoids.dll
02-Mar-2005 08:13 3.0.6107.0 249,856 Microsoft.biztalk.mapper.dll
02-Mar-2005 08:13 3.0.6107.0 1,114,112 Microsoft.biztalk.tom.dll
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- In Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, create a new BizTalk Server project.
- Create a new schema, and then set the Target Namespace property to nothing.
- Create a new BizTalk Server Orchestration, and then create three new message types.
- Set the Identifier property for the three message types to the following values:
- For each message type that you created in step 3, set the Message Type property to the schema that you created in step 2.
- Add a Transform shape to the orchestration.
- Right-click the Transform shape that you added, and then click Configure Transform Shape.
- In the Transform configuration dialog box, set two Source messages to Source1 and Source2, set one Destination message to Destination1, and then click OK.
- In Solution Explorer, right-click the map that you generated in step 8, and then click Validate Map.
Article ID: 894177 - Last Review: 15 Jul 2008 - Revision: 1