Project Snowblind is an Xbox Live Aware title. This means that the game automatically signs you in to Xbox Live when the game starts.
Sign inBy default, when the game starts you are automatically signed in to Xbox Live.
To use a different account to sign in to Xbox Live, follow these steps:
- On the Main screen, press the directional pad (D-pad) up or down to select Xbox Live, and then press the A button.
- On the Xbox Live screen, press the D-pad up or down to select Sign-Out, and then press the A button. You receive the following message:Are you sure you want to sign out of Xbox Live?
- Press the A button to sign out of Xbox Live and view the Select Account screen.Note You must sign out of Xbox Live before you can use a different account to sign in.
- On the Select Account screen, press the D-pad up or down to select the Gamertag that you want to use, and then press the A button to view the Xbox Live screen.
If you prefer to create a new Xbox Live account, press the D-pad up or down to select New Account, and then press the A button to continue to the Xbox Dashboard to create a new account.
- Select the account that you want to use when you sign in to Xbox Live, and then select from the following options on the Xbox Live screen:
- Quick Match
- Create Match
- Download Content
- Sign Out
Article ID: 894599 - Last Review: 24 Oct 2017 - Revision: 1