Test Map, a successful message that is similar to the following is returned, but no output is generated:Note In this message,
FullPathAndMapFileName is a placeholder for the full path and file name of the BizTalk Server map.
When you submit the XML message during run time, the following error events are logged in the Application event log:
- Click Start, click Run, type the following command, and then click OK:%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004\EDI\Subsystem\EDIBTSmmc.msc
- In the BizTalk Administration Console, expand Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Base EDI Adapter, and then click Parameters.
- With Parameters selected, right-click your BizTalk Server in the right pane, and then click
- Click No when the Is Subsystem service running prompt appears.
- In the EDI Subsystem Properties dialog box, click the Trace tab.
- Click to clear the check boxes for the following trace flags:
- Trace kernel processes
- BizTalk connector
- File connector
- Click OK to close the EDI Subsystem Properties dialog box.
Article ID: 895192 - Last Review: 10 Sep 2008 - Revision: 1