- In Visual Studio .NET, open a BizTalk Server project.
- On the View menu, click BizTalk Explorer.
- In BizTalk Explorer, expand Send Ports, right-click the send port that contains the properties that you want to change, and then click Edit.
- In the Send Port Properties dialog box, expand Transport, and then click Primary.
- In the right pane of the Send Port Properties dialog box, type a non-zero value in the Retry Interval box, and then click OK.
Note By default, the Retry Interval property value is set to 5 minutes. This value represents the number of minutes that the engine waits between retries.
Article ID: 896449 - Last Review: 10 Sep 2008 - Revision: 1