- Make sure that you have created an in process and an isolated host, and then make sure that they are both marked as trusted.
- When you install BTARN, set the in process trusted host as the default host.
- Make sure that the trusted host processes are running under the same user account.
- Add a server instance to both the in process and the isolated host for each computer on which you installed BTARN.
- Add a new instance of the HTTP adapter, and then configure the new instance to run under the trusted isolated host.
- Make sure that the RNIF_Async_Receive and RNIF_Sync_Receive locations are bound to the trusted isolated host.
Article ID: 896716 - Last Review: 24 Mar 2009 - Revision: 1