This issue may occur if you are running Word on a Tablet PC.
For example, if you insert an Address block in the first label position, and then tap Update all labels on step 4 of 6 in the Mail Merge wizard, only the first row and the last two labels on the last row will be updated with the AddressBlock field. The other labels will only have the Next Record field inserted.
- When you are on step 4 of 6 in the Mail Merge wizard, tap the Tablet PC Input Panel icon on the Taskbar to open the Tablet PC Input Panel.
Note If you are running Windows Vista on a Tablet PC, select the keyboard icon at the upper left of the Tablet PC Input Panel.
- Tap Func to display the function keys on the upper row of the keyboard.
- Tap inside the first label of the mail merge document.
- Tap F6. This sets the focus from the mail merge document to the Mail Merge task pane.
- Tap the arrow key until you select Update all labels.
- Tap the Spacebar to enable Update all labels.
Article ID: 898630 - Last Review: 25 Apr 2008 - Revision: 1