When the Platform Prerequisites Missing dialog box appears, you are instructed to install the following prerequisites:
- BizTalk Server 2004 Rollup Package 1
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 - Hotfix - KB838221
Method 1If you can uninstall BizTalk Server 2004 SP1, follow these steps:
- Uninstall BizTalk Server 2004 SP1.
- Install BizTalk Server 2004 Rollup Package 1.
- Install Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Hotfix KB838221.
- Install BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.0.
- Install BizTalk Server 2004 SP1.
Method 2If you cannot uninstall BizTalk Server 2004 SP1, follow these steps:
- Copy the files on the BizTalk Accelerator for SWIFT 2.0 installation CD to a folder on the hard disk drive. Name the folder C:\Swift.
- In a text editor such as Notepad, open the Setup.xml file. This file is located in the C:\Swift\MSI folder.
- Remove the following two elements from the Setup.xml file, and then save and close the file. Note These elements are located on lines 16 and 17 of the Setup.xml file.
Note You must remove the read-only file attribute from the Setup.xml file before you can save the file.
- Run the Setup.exe program that is located in the C:\Swift folder.
Article ID: 899195 - Last Review: 10 Sep 2008 - Revision: 1