When you use the built in Generic/Text Only print driver to print, the driver defaults to 80 columns. Sometimes, it is necessary to use the Generic/Text Only driver to print 132 or more columns.
You can use the following steps to make the Generic/Text Only print driver default to 132 or more columns:
- Click Start, point to Setting, and then click Printers.
- On the File menu, click Server Properties, and then click the Forms tab.
- Click Create a New Form and enter Wide132 for the Form Description.
- Adjust the measurements as follows:
- Under Paper Size, make the Width 13.2in (or wider if you require more columns) and the Height 11.68in.
- Under Printer Area Margins, leave the margins at zero.
- Click Save Form, and then click OK when complete.
- Right-click the Generic/Text Only Printer, select Document Defaults, and then click the Advanced tab.
- Under Paper Output, click Paper Size, and then select Wide132 from the list at the bottom.
- Click OK when complete.