Please note that this article does not apply to Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) partners.
To check your claim details in CHIP:
- Open CHIP and log in with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under I Need To… click View Claim Summary.
- You can search for the claim in two ways:
- Search by claim number
- Search by period
- Click Search.
- Under search results, click the claim number to view claim details.
- On the Claim Details check the status of the claim.
- In the case of Pending Proof of Execution (POE) and Action Required, check the comments at the bottom of the page for guidance on how to complete your claim.
- In the case of Non-Compliant, check the Comments at the bottom of the page for feedback on why the claim was rejected.
- Open the MR Activation kit website.
- Download Managed Reseller Coop Fund Guidebook. Refer to page 11 for more details on claim requirements.
If you require further clarification about Coop Claims, please write to the COMMPOE Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article ID: 2950210 - Last Review: 17 Oct 2014 - Revision: 1