Please note that this article is not applicable for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) partners.
- Asia Pacific: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- North America: email@example.com
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: NA - CHIP is not supported for MR in EMEA. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have.
CLT will contact the current Partner Administrator for your region to confirm the change, before processing your request.
Once the agent completes your request, it can take 3-5 days for you to receive your new tool invitation from CHIP. Upon receipt of the invitation email, you must follow the security steps listed below to complete the registration process for becoming the new Partner Administrator for your region:
- Open an Internet Explorer session.
- Open an InPrivate Browsing session, in a separate window.
- Close the regular Internet Explorer window, leaving only the InPrivate Browsing window open.
- Delete temporary internet files (cookies) within the InPrivate Browsing window.
- Open your corporate email account in Outlook.
- Open your email invitation and click the highlighted link to CHIP.
- The CHIP Tool Access window must open in the InPrivate Browsing session.
- Complete your registration by logging into CHIP with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2950217 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2