If you do not know who your PSE is or do not have the contact details, please contact your Operations Account Manager (OAM) who can assist you further in obtaining contact details.
If you require contact details for your OAM, please create a case with our Call Logging Tool (CLT) which you can access at explore.ms.
If your PSE confirms that registration is correct, please create a case in CLT.
To log a case in CLT:
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
- Asia Pacific: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- North America: email@example.com
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting the appropriate CLT alias, please include your Microsoft Account ID (previous Live ID), a screenshot that reflects the issue you are experiencing, and a brief description of the issue. CLT will escalate your request to the appropriate team for resolution.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2950316 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2