- Open CHIP and login using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Select SAM Incentives.
- Under "I need to…", click Search Deals.
- Where prompted, add the Opportunity ID, and click Search.
- Once the desired Opportunity is visible, check the following details:
- The Opportunity is not expired.
- The Engagement Type and Engagement Level fields are complete.
If both criteria are met, you can log a case via the Call Logging Tool (CLT) on explore.ms.
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
In the event that you cannot access CLT, please find region specific contact details below:
- Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin America: email@example.com
- North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: email@example.com
You can also contact your regional SAM Engagement Manager for additional details about the Opportunity. If you do not have the contact details for your Engagement Manager (EM), please contact your Partner Sales Executive (PSE) or Operations Account Manager (OAM) for further assistance.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2952892 - Last Review: 11 May 2017 - Revision: 3