- Open CHIP and login with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- In the Opportunity ID field, type or paste the number of the opportunity.
- Click Search.
- Click the opportunity name to view the opportunity details.
- Check the Payment Requests section to see if a payment request has been created.
- Review the status of the opportunity.
- If payment request is not created, make sure the opportunity meets the eligibility criteria to earn the SAM incentive. You can find further information on checking the eligibility criteria in the Opportunity status article.
- If payment request is created, proceed to Step 7.
- Check the status of the payment request.
- Pending Payment Review: Contact the Channel Incentives Team for further investigation – contact details listed below.
- Payment Approved: Estimated payment release date is around 30 days from the payment approval date.
- Payment Sent: Click the status hyperlink to view the payment release details.
- Payment Cancelled: Click the status hyperlink to view the rejection reason. For more details, contact the Channel Incentives Team – contact details listed below.
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and Password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
In the event that you cannot access CLT, please find region specific contact details below:
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2952898 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2