If you require a contact name for your Partner Administrator, or if you are a new partner and have not been on-boarded into CHIP, please contact our support team via LiveChat or log a case using the Call Logging Tool (CLT) on explore.ms and they will provide further assistance.
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and Password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
In the event that you cannot access CLT, please find region specific contact details below:
- Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin America: email@example.com
- North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: email@example.com
This article excludes NAOC (US Only) Surface Partner ADR users as these users do not utilize the Channel Incentives Platform tool (CHIP) at this time.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2952908 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2