- You have a computer that is running Windows RT 8.1 or Windows 8.1.
- You plug a XInput device (such as a Microsoft Xbox 360 controller) that loads a xusb22.sys driver onto the computer. However, it does not respond immediately.
- You unplug the XInput device in a short time period. You then repeatedly plug and unplug the device several times.
- This Stop error describes a WDF_VIOLATION issue.
- The parameters in this error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "0x0000010D" Stop errors are caused by this issue.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update 2955164. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2953188 - Last Review: 13 May 2014 - Revision: 1