- 2879017 MS13-080: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 8, 2013
- 2888505 MS13-088: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 12, 2013
- 2898785 MS13-097: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: December 10, 2013
- 2909921 MS14-010: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: February 11, 2014
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded CE 5.0 Platform Builder Monthly Update (April 2014). You can confirm this by scrolling to the "File information" section of this article. The package file name contains the product version, date, Knowledge Base article number, and processor type. The package file name format is:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previous updates for this product are installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
Method 1On the Build OS menu, make sure that the following options are selected, and then click Sysgen:
- Clean Before Building
- Copy Files to Release Directory After Build
- Make Run-Time Image After Build
Method 2Follow these steps:
- On the Build OS menu, click Open Release Directory.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter:blddemo clean -q
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2953737 - Last Review: 8 Apr 2014 - Revision: 1