- The issues that the cumulative update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the cumulative update.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the cumulative update.
- Whether the cumulative update is replaced by any other cumulative update.
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry.
- The files that the cumulative update contains.
- 2701659 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Attendant: June 2012
- 2670540 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Attendant: February 2012
- 2575872 Description of the update package for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Attendant: July 2011
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the update package now.
Release Date: April 2014
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this cumulative update package, install the CAA.msp package on computers in the network that are running the following platforms:
- Lync Server 2010 - Standard Edition
- Lync Server 2010 - Enterprise Edition - Front-end
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update package, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
You may have to restart the computer after you uninstall this cumulative update.
Article ID: 2954004 - Last Review: 17 Apr 2014 - Revision: 1