For more information about the Microsoft Root Certificate Program, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
- Click Start, type mmc.exe in the search box, and then press Enter to open the Microsoft Management Console.
- On the File menu, click Add or Remove Snap-in, click Certificates, and then click Add.
- In the This snap-in will always manage certificates for list, select Computer account, and then click Next.
- Click Local computer, click Finish, and then click OK.
- Expand Certificates (Local Computer), click Trusted Root Certification Authorities, and then click Certificates.
- Locate the Baltimore Cyber Trust Root CA root certificate. It will have an expiration date of 5/12/2025.
- Click the following link to download the Baltimore CyberTrust Root CA root certificate:
- Save the Baltimore CyberTrust Root CA root certificate file to a folder on the local Windows-based server or client computer.
- Open Windows Explorer, and then browse to the folder that contains the file that you saved in step 2.
- Right-click the file, and then click Install Certificate.
- Click Open, and then click Next.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store.
- Click Browse, and then select Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- Click OK.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
Article ID: 2954298 - Last Review: 28 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1