- You have a Microsoft SharePoint Online site collection that has the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure option enabled.
- The site collection includes a subsite that contains a Summary Links Web Part.
- You save the subsite as a template by using the Save site as template functionality.
- You use the saved template to create another subsite in the site collection.
- You browse to the new site and then try to create a new link, edit an existing link, or change the contents or settings in the Summary Links Web Part.
List does not exist.
The page you selected contains a list that does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.
Article ID: 2954731 - Last Review: 29 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1