- You have a Windows 8-based computer that is connected to a Windows Server 2008 R2-based printer cluster.
- The print cluster is domain-joined. The computer is a member of a workgroup.
- You must input credentials to install the printers from the printer cluster as network printers by using Point and Print.
- You upgrade the computer from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1.
- After the upgrade is completed, the network printers are no longer listed in Devices and Printers, so you try to reinstall the network printers.
- You input the credentials, and then you try to access a printer in the printer cluster.
Windows cannot connect to the printer. No Printers were found.
Article ID: 2955386 - Last Review: 21 Apr 2014 - Revision: 1