An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded Compact 2013. This update rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 2722913 MS12-052: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: August 14, 2012
- 2744842 MS12-063: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: September 21, 2012
- 2792100 MS13-009: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: February 12, 2013
- 2817183 MS13-028: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: April 9, 2013
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (April 2014) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 2956382 - Last Review: 13 May 2014 - Revision: 1