- You have a Windows Server 2012 R2-based Hyper-V cluster managed by System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
- You create a virtual machine (VM) in the Hyper-V cluster and enable the dynamic memory (DM).
- You restart the virtual machine management service (VMMS.exe).
- The memory demand is empty in the Hyper-V Manager UI.
- The performance counters for the DM do not exist.
- The DM operations on the VM do not work.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install update rollup 2955164. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2957018 - Last Review: 13 May 2014 - Revision: 1