- The search results contain corrupted messages that can't be exported to a PST file.
- There are too many messages in the specified date range of the search for the PST exporter to process.
- Check the mailbox that's specified in the error to see whether there are messages that fall within the date range that's listed in the error. If one or more messages fall within the date range of the search, back up the messages, delete them from the mailbox, and then perform the eDiscovery search again.
Test to see whether the issue is resolved. If the issue persists, go to step 2.
- Separate the eDiscovery export into batches that are sorted by date. For example: StartDate "10/04/2013" -EndDate "10/17/2013"Test to see whether the issue is resolved. If the issue persists, go to step 3.
StartDate "02/16/2014" -EndDate "02/27/2014"
- Perform the eDiscovery search without specifying start and end dates, and then export to a PST file.
Article ID: 2957583 - Last Review: 29 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1