- You configure the Windows PowerShell Web Access gateway in Windows Server 2012 R2.
- You configure and register a session configuration (also known as an endpoint) as a restricted runspace.
- You configure authorization rules that let users connect through Windows PowerShell Web Access to the restricted runspace that you created.
- You open the PowerShell Web Access logon page on a client computer or device. You log on by using your user account, and you provide the name for the session configuration in the "Optional connection settings" section. Then, a new session is established.
- You click Save to save and close the session. Then, you click Sign In to log on to PowerShell Web Access again by using your user account and the session configuration name.
Article ID: 2957972 - Last Review: 9 Jul 2014 - Revision: 1