- Log on to the WebUI of the appliance through an administrator account.
- Click Configure, click Security Settings, and then click Administrative Access.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, select the Enable LDAP Support check box, and then enter the host name or IP address of an SD Domain Controller. Or, you can specify an LDAP server in this required field.
- Click the Verify button to verify the settings. After verification is complete, click Save.
- Log off from the WebUI, and then log on by using your LDAP credentials.
Article ID: 2958297 - Last Review: 16 Jun 2014 - Revision: 1