Download informationThe following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
ClickOnce Bootstrapper package for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You can use the following steps to view the effect of this update:
- Close all running instances of Visual Studio 2013.
- Install the .NET Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack.
- Install the ClickOnce Bootstrapper package for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2.
- Open Visual Studio 2013.
- Create a new application that targets .NET Framework 4.5.2.
- Right-click the project in the Solution Explorer and select Properties.
- Click the Publish tab and then click Prerequisites.
- You can now select Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (x86 and x64) prerequisite entry from the dialog:
Click OK to close the Prerequisites dialog box.
- Click Publish Wizard or Publish Now to publish the application.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 installed.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update. We recommend that you close all applications that are using the .NET Framework before you install this update.
Article ID: 2961101 - Last Review: 6 May 2014 - Revision: 1